Healthmaster Elite Blender Review
Healthmaster Elite Blender System
Why do I love my HealthMaster Elite Blender?
- Cheapest option (comparably speaking) for a high powered, heavy duty blender…especially compared against the Vitamix which is 5x the price
- Not as loud as its competitors. Blenders as powerful as we love them to blend can be prohibitively too loud, causing an interference with neighbors (especially in early morning hours)
- Big Pitcher but not too wide or tall. It’s the perfect size, as the ingredients do not stick to the sides as much as with other blenders.
- Easy to operate. It comes with basic controls to blend per minute and per speed basic. Also the pulse is very responsive.
- Easy to clean. Just add water and fire-on to instantly clean. It also generates less waste as you can drink the mess (just as long as it’s before you add the soap).
- More than just a smoothie device. It’s also great for soups, salsa, puree to make dehydrated chips, and more. This is all stuff I’m starting to explore.
Here is just one smoothie recipe that I enjoy making with my Healthmaster Elite...
Award-Winning World’s Greatest Breakfast!
Ingredients: Chia seed
And it tastes great!